Our approach emphasizes both micro and macro perspectives in business development. More than just strategy development, our advisory services cover a broad range of topics from day to day operations to full business transformations.
Our evidence-based business development programs focus on operations, strategic sourcing, procurement and human capital management. By offering holistic strategy development along side focused operational process improvements, our clients are able to leverage the opportunities present in today’s global economy while looking to the future for opportunities on the horizon.
Our business advisory services cover joint ventures, distribution agreements, concept creation and franchise agreements.
- Our thought leadership helps reconcile short term revenue objectives with long term goals while ensuring project investments align with corporate strategy and shareholder vision.
- We identify new challenges related to GCC operations and create robust, reliable and repeatable solutions.
- Our business blueprints serve as a map to success by allowing projects to be implemented and/or delivered on target.
- We create new processes to ensure compliance with market, cultural and government policy restraints.
- Our executive level project management helps ensure projects align with the goals of the business.
With market research and feasibility analysis, companies can develop strategic relationships and positioning based on factors like market place, competition, available technology, human capital and financial resources.
- Due diligence studies, gap analyses, business plans, financial models and go-to-market studies offer exploratory analyses which may reveal opportunities and mitigate risks.
- Clear and structured business strategies positively impact project investment.
At Savana Trading & Consulting Co., research and due diligence are pivotal to our success.
With a solid understanding of the GCC market and unwavering standards of excellence, we ensure our clients’ operational goals and growth plans are aligned with existing and emerging market conditions.
Our vision is to bring together international corporations and Middle Eastern entrepreneurs to find lucrative business opportunities that meet the objectives of all parties. By guiding and assisting organizations in business management, strategic planning and product launches, we help support the robust, economically sustainable business climate that is the GCC.